Hope begins with a school and recreation facility that offers a state-of-the-art learning environment for our students. Cunningham’s schools serve students who need intensive special education services as well as therapeutic treatment for their emotional and behavioral challenges. Through exemplary programs and services, our youth develop the learning and coping skills needed to be successful in public schools.
- Spaces large enough to accommodate the special sensory needs of children who become unruly and anxious when crowded, jostled, or touched unexpectedly
- The latest safety features and damage proof or easily reparable materials
- Workflow efficiencies to enhance teacher collaboration
- Private space to meet the behavioral health needs of students
- Circle Academy Day Treatment School
- Gerber Residential School
- Lou and Mary Henson Gymnasium for Recreation and Special Therapies
- Dining Hall/Cafeteria
The School will have thirteen classrooms serving the two education programs as well as shared educational space that includes secure quiet rooms, parent–teacher meeting rooms, art and music therapy rooms, and work areas for social workers and therapists.