Guardian Parents are valued members of Cunningham’s family who help us look after the needs of our kids by making a commitment to provide financial support on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Their reliable support helps us to make up the difference between the actual cost of care for a child and the amount that we are reimbursed from referring resources- a cost of $36 per day, per client.
Our Guardian Parents are a gift to us and our youth! See our list of FY14 Guardian Parents.
Become a Guardian Parent!
When you commit to give, you are making it possible for our youth to participate in field trips, summer camps, recreational activities, special therapies and many other enriching experiences. These opportunities often provide breakthrough moments for our kids as they learn new skills and move toward healing. Because of your support, Cunningham can go above and beyond to bring hope to our youth.
As a Guardian Parent you have choices!
Set up recurring gifts online by clicking Give Now.
- Select “Kid’s Daily Needs” from the drop-down menu titled, “Where do you want your gift to make an impact?”
- Complete the personal information
- Select “Recurring” as Donation Type
- Select the Frequency (Monthly, Quarterly or Annual) and Gift Amount
- Type “Guardian Parent Giving Program” in the box titled “I’d like to share the following information about my gift”
- Click Submit and you will be transferred to PayPal.
- Print and fill out the Guardian Parent Enrollment form and send it in with a canceled check to Cunningham Children's Home, P.O. Box 878, Urbana, IL 61803-0878, Attn: Guardian Parent Giving Program
- Print and fill out the Guardian Parent Enrollment form and send it in with your first gift to Cunningham Children's Home, P.O. Box 878, Urbana, IL 61803-0878, Attn: Guardian Parent Giving Program