Experiencing a difficult life situation? We can help.
HopeSprings Counseling Services, a program of Cunningham Children's Home, offers counseling expertise to youth and families in our community who are experiencing difficult life situations. With a goal of meeting youth and families in an environment that leads to healing, HopeSprings offers services in a variety of settings.
Individual, family, and group sessions:
- One-on-one or family sessions with a counselor
- Opportunities for peers, parents, and others who have gone through similar life situations to come together in a group setting with a counselor to discuss topics
- Through a working relationship with schools, families may learn more about services offered by HopeSprings.
- These services are offered in the school during or after the school day with students and/or their family members.
- Counselors work with teachers and parents to identify interventions that may benefit the student.
In some cases, young people and families may thrive on having counselors come to their home to discuss issues and develop strategies for helping a family overcome a difficult situation.
Case Management/Wellness Services:
- Wellness Coaches are available to provide additional services to assist in holistic care and recovery
- A partnership with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) allows Cunningham Children’s Home to provide Intensive Placement Stabilization (IPS) services for children and youth in Champaign, Vermilion, Ford and Iroquois counties.
Print the HopeSprings Client Handbook
Learn more about HopeSprings: