- For my new dad to love and care about me
- Help me get along with others
- Help my mother to find her way back to her family
- To be reunited with my family
- That my anger will not get out of control
- I have so many worries that I can't even name
- That everyone will do well through tough times
Please also print our Prayer-A-Day Calendar.
Let's Get Fired Up...for Kids
Cunningham Children's Home is a mission and ministry of the United Methodist Women of the Illinois Great Rivers Conference (IGRC).
The Illinois Great Rivers Annual Conference gathered around the theme, Let's Get Fired Up...for Kids June 8-10, 2017, at the Peoria Civic Center. This year's conference officially launched a $2.5 million Our Conference, Our Kids campaign for the spiritual programs of the five child welfare agencies in the conference - The Baby Fold, Chaddock, Cunningham Children's Home, Lessie Bates Davis Neighborhood House, and Spero Family Services. Funds raised will be used for the spiritual care programs at each agency. Four of the agencies have staff chaplains and so different models of ministry will use the proceeds in different ways to disciple children and youth.