We are excited to share that the 17th Annual Festival of Quilts will be a hybrid event!
June 4-5, 2021 | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Spiritual Life Center
1301 N. Cunningham Avenue | Urbana
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS! Follow the steps below...
LET’S GET REGISTERED FOR THE 17TH ANNUAL FESTIVAL OF QUILTS!
1. CLICK https://secure.qgiv.com/event/festival/
2. CLICK EITHER “TICKET RESERVATION” AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE OR ” RESERVE YOUR TICKET” UNDER THE THERMOMETER – BOTH WILL TAKE YOU THERE!
3. UNDER “SELECT YOUR TICKETS”, MAKE YOUR PARTICIPATION SELECTION BY CHOOSING EITHER:
a. VIRTUAL REGISTRATION AND NUMBER OF GUEST OR
b. A TIME SLOT FOR IN-PERSON AND NUMBER OF GUESTS
4. AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR TICKET SELECTION, SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM OF PAGE AND HIT CONTINUE
5. NEXT, YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO ADD YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
a. PLEASE COMPLETE INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES WHO ARE JOINING YOU
6. AFTER COMPLETING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS, HIT CONTINUE
7. REVIEW YOUR REGISTRATION AND PROVIDE PAYMENT (if necessary).
8. FINISH YOUR REGISTRATION BY CLICKING “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”
9. NEXT YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION PAGE WITH A TRANSACTION ID NUMBER AND NEXT STEPS. YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS PAGE FOR REFERENCE.
10. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE TWO EMAILS:
a. REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION AND
b. YOUR PERSONAL TICKET CODE—KEEP THIS HANDY WHEN IT COMES TIME TO SHOP ON JUNE 4 AND 5
AND THAT’S IT! YOU HAVE RESERVED YOUR SPOT FOR THE 17TH ANNUAL FESTIVAL OF QUILTS!
What does hybrid mean?
It’s about options. Participants will have the opportunity to join us on campus or online and enjoy all the Festival of Quilts has to offer including the quilt show, the quilt auction, the gift shop and boutique, bake sale, campus tours and guest speakers.
You want to attend the Festival virtually online?
- Online guests will be able to experience the Festival by shopping online, bidding on quilts, listening to guest speakers, and learning more about how hope happens at Cunningham Children’s Home.
- It is free to browse quilts online and free to register for the chance to bid on quilts or purchase gift shop items.
You want to attend the Festival in person?
- To comply with health and safety directives, In-person visitors will need to make a $5 ticket reservation to attend. We are allowed a maximum of 100 visitors per 2-hour block.
- Campus will be open for socially distant tours and since we will be outdoors, there are no other restrictions.
- A new element at this year's Festival is "Art in the Park." Visitors will be able to browse and purchase acrylic paintings on display and since we will be outdoors, there are no other restrictions. Paintings will be available to purchase for $10 each or two for $15.
About the Festival:
The Festival of Quilts is Cunningham’s signature fundraiser and honors the tradition of the United Methodist Women, and the quilts they, and quilters from across Illinois, have donated for our youth since 1895. Whether joining us online or in-person with a $5 ticket reservation, the Festival features something for everyone:
- QUILT SHOW with hand- and machine-quilted pieces including contemporary designs as well as antique quilts on loan for the show
- QUILT AUCTION featuring beautiful traditional and contemporary quilts and wall hangings
- GIFT SHOP packed with generously donated handcrafted items
- BAKE SALE with delicious homemade goodies and treats
- QUILT BOUTIQUE with quilts, wall hangings, and table runners for purchase
- WALKING TOURS of Cunningham’s Urbana campus to learn more about the mission and ministry of Cunningham Children’s Home
- FEATURED SPEAKERS detailing their quilting expertise
- ART IN THE PARK including a wide array of beautiful acrylic paintings for sale
To volunteer, please contact Colleen Combes at 217.337.9058 or by email.
Become a Sponsor:
For additional information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Colleen Combes at 217.337.9058 or by email.