- what happens daily to help the vulnerable and hurting youth that we serve;
- the importance of faith for healing;
- the involvement of United Methodists in our mission; and
- how to put their prayers, presence, gifts, and service into action.
With the Mission Project at Wesley, youth:
- participate in a hands-on packaging project (Friday or Saturday) that will help feed our local neighbors through the Wesley Food Pantry; and
- learn about what Wesley students are doing to fight hunger and make a difference in God’s world.
Friday and Saturday options will also include a guided tour of the Wesley Student Center and an evening meal and s’mores
We will provide the date for our 2021 Mission Day-Mission Possible event very soon!
If you have questions about Mission Day with Cunningham, please contact Colleen Combes at 217.337.9058 or by email.
Since 1895, Cunningham Children’s Home has been a safe haven for children and youth. At Cunningham, lives are being saved and transformed daily through Cunningham’s various residential, educational, and community-based services. Our community benefits as seeds of hope are planted into the hearts of young people who have faced circumstances outside of their control.