MISSION POSSIBLE 2022: Saturday, March 5th, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Mission Possible 2022 is an ideal experience for Confirmation Classes! Cost is $5 per peson and includes lunch and snacks.
Space is limited so register HERE today.
Youth groups are invited to join us for an inspiring day that includes a first-hand look into our mission and the exemplary programs offered at Cunningham. Cunningham also teams up with the Wesley Student Center, the United Methodist campus ministry at the University of Illinois, to provide an additional experience for youth groups!
- what happens daily to help the vulnerable and hurting youth that we serve;
- the importance of faith for healing;
- the involvement of United Methodists in our mission; and
- how to put their prayers, presence, gifts, and service into action.
With the Mission Project at Wesley, youth:
- participate in a hands-on packaging project (Friday or Saturday) that will help feed our local neighbors through the Wesley Food Pantry; and
- learn about what Wesley students are doing to fight hunger and make a difference in God’s world.
Friday and Saturday options will also include a guided tour of the Wesley Student Center and an evening meal and s’mores
If you have questions about Mission Day with Cunningham, please contact Colleen Combes at 217.337.9058 or by email.
Since 1895, Cunningham Children’s Home has been a safe haven for children and youth. At Cunningham, lives are being saved and transformed daily through Cunningham’s various residential, educational, and community-based services. Our community benefits as seeds of hope are planted into the hearts of young people who have faced circumstances outside of their control.