An opportunity to learn and serve.
The Young Professionals Advisory Group was established to offer individuals the opportunity to learn about non-profit advisory service while helping raise awareness for Cunningham and our mission to nourish hope through effective solutions so children thrive and families flourish.
Members of the Young Professionals Advisory Group:
- Have the opportunity to sit on a Cunningham committee
- Network with other young professionals interested in giving back
- Serve as Cunningham Children’s Home ambassadors
- Organize one fundraising event for Cunningham
- Participate in Cunningham Children’s Home events
- Share Cunningham’s vision and mission with other young professionals
- Provide strategic support/plans to help Cunningham staff increase engagement with young professionals
- Engage with Cunningham through events, social media and skill-based volunteer activities
- Provide support with recruiting, educating, motivating and engaging young professionals
- Attend quarterly meetings
- Provide a level of commitment
- Use skills and experiences to help Cunningham’s mission
The Young Professionals Advisory Group works in conjunction with the Advancement Team. For more information, please contact Brooke Buzard, Associate Director of Advancement, at 217.337.9073 or by email.