Experiencing a difficult life situation? We can help.
HopeSprings Counseling Services, a program of Cunningham Children's Home, offers counseling expertise to youth, adults, and families in our community who are experiencing difficult life situations. With a goal of meeting youth, adults, and families in an environment that leads to healing, HopeSprings offers services in a variety of settings.
Individual, family, and group sessions:
- One-on-one or family sessions with a counselor
- Opportunities for peers, parents, and others who have gone through similar life situations to come together in a group setting with a counselor to discuss topics
- Through a working relationship with schools, families may learn more about services offered by HopeSprings.
- These services are offered in the school during or after the school day with students and/or their family members.
- Counselors work with teachers and parents to identify interventions that may benefit the student.
CASE MANAGEMENT/WELLNESS SERVICES:
- Clinical Case Managers are available to provide additional services to assist in holistic care and recovery