Cunningham is a place of constant activity
Learn about our History
A Future of Hope
a safe place…
- a treatment team that includes professional staff, counselors, therapists, and case managers who work with them 24/7.
- support, healing, and growth through Special Therapies, Health Services, and Spiritual Life programming.
Young adults in our Transitional and Independent Living programs receive:
- an opportunity to learn to live on their own in a structured setting with support from caring staff including therapists, counselors, nurses, and vocational teachers.
a good education…
Special Education programs at three schools, CIRCLE Academy Therapeutic Day Schools in Urbana and Rossville, and Winfred Gerber School. Gerber provides therapeutic special education to youth in our Residential Treatment program.
We continue to raise funds to build an Education and Recreation Center (ERC) - designed to provide the highest quality, most appropriate educational environment to meet the needs of our students. Construction on the ERC is well underway with an anticipated completion of late December 2018.
serving our community…
With HopeSprings Counseling Services, we now offer counseling expertise directly to individuals-mainly youth and families-in the community who are experiencing difficult life situations. Through HopeSprings, counselors:
- offer therapy through individual, family, and group sessions in office, home, or school.
- are certified in Theraplay, a child and family therapy based on the natural patterns of playful, healthy interactions between parent and child and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a treatment model that teaches children and parents new skills to help process, manage, and resolve thoughts and feelings related to traumatic life events.
a spiritual journey…
How to take a tour: