Saturday, March 9, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Spiritual Life Center
- what happens daily to help the vulnerable and hurting youth that we serve;
- the importance of faith for healing;
- the involvement of United Methodists in our mission; and
- how to put their prayers, presence, gifts, and service into action.
With the Mission Project at Wesley, youth will:
- participate in a hands-on packaging project (Friday or Saturday) that will help feed our local neighbors through the Wesley Food Pantry; and
- learn about what Wesley students are doing to fight hunger and make a difference in God’s world.
Friday and Saturday options will also include a guided tour of the Wesley Student Center and an evening meal and s’mores
To learn more, please see the registration form. Please complete and mail the registration form, along with payment, to Cunningham Children's Home, no later than Wednesday, February 27, 2019. Adult leaders of your class/group are encouraged to attend.
Because space is limited for this special day retreat, we must receive your registration form and fees before we can hold spaces for your group.
If you have questions about Mission Day with Cunningham, please contact Taylor Tureskis at 217.337.9058 or by email.
For questions about the Mission Project with Wesley, please contact Julie Dowler at 217.344.1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1895, Cunningham Children’s Home has been a safe haven for children and youth. At Cunningham, lives are being saved and transformed daily through Cunningham’s various residential, educational, and community-based services. Our community benefits as seeds of hope are planted into the hearts of young people who have faced circumstances outside of their control.