Teaching values, offering possibilities, and building hope.
a good education...
- serve students who need intensive special education services as well as therapeutic treatment for their emotional and behavioral challenges.
- provide exemplary programs and services that allow our youth to develop the learning and coping skills needed to be successful in public schools.
a safe place...
With help from our friends, approximately 60 youth in our Residential Treatment program benefit from:
- a treatment team that includes professional staff, counselors, therapists, and case managers who work with them 24/7.
- support, healing, and growth through Special Therapies, Health Services, and Spiritual Life programming.
Young adults in our Transitional and Independent Living programs receive:
- an opportunity to learn to live on their own in a structured setting with support from caring staff including therapists, counselors, nurses, and vocational teachers.
serving our community...
With HopeSprings Counseling Services, we now offer counseling expertise directly to individuals-mainly youth and families-in the community who are experiencing difficult life situations.
Through HopeSprings, counselors:
- offer therapy through individual, family, and group sessions in office, home, or school environments
- are certified in Theraplay, a child and family therapy based on the natural patterns of playful, healthy interactions between parent and child and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a treatment model that teaches children and parents new skills to help process, manage, and resolve thoughts and feelings related to traumatic life events.