Teaching values, offering possibilities, and building hope.
a good education...
- serve students who need intensive special education services as well as therapeutic treatment for their emotional and behavioral challenges.
- provide exemplary programs and services that allow our youth to develop the learning and coping skills needed to be successful in public schools.
We are currently raising funds for the Education and Recreation Center - designed to provide the highest quality, most appropriate educational environment to meet the needs of our students.
a safe place...
With help from our friends, approximately 60 youth in our Residential Treatment program benefit from:
- a treatment team that includes professional staff, counselors, therapists, and case managers who work with them 24/7.
- support, healing, and growth through Special Therapies, Health Services, and Spiritual Life programming.
Young adults in our Transitional and Independent Living programs receive:
- an opportunity to learn to live on their own in a structured setting with support from caring staff including therapists, counselors, nurses, and vocational teachers.
serving our community...
With HopeSprings Counseling Services, we now offer counseling expertise directly to individuals-mainly youth and families-in the community who are experiencing difficult life situations.
Through HopeSprings, counselors:
- offer therapy through individual, family, and group sessions in office, home, or school environments
- are certified in Theraplay, a child and family therapy based on the natural patterns of playful, healthy interactions between parent and child and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a treatment model that teaches children and parents new skills to help process, manage, and resolve thoughts and feelings related to traumatic life events.