HopeSprings Counseling Services is closing our offices to the public due to the COVID-19 virus. We are still accepting new referrals and providing services. Please call 217.531.2360 for more information.
Good solutions require good options.
HopeSprings Counseling Services offers counseling expertise to youth and families in our community who are experiencing difficult life situations. Whether it’s individual or group sessions at our office, services for students in a school setting, or in-home therapy, HopeSprings can help provide healing. And hope.
The staff at HopeSprings Counseling Services have diverse training and certifications in these areas:
• ARC (Attachment, Self-Regulation, and Competency)
• Attachment Disorders
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
• Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Child physical abuse, sexual abuse, and neglect
• Collaborative Problem-Solving
• Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Major Depressive Disorder, BiPolar Disorder, and other Mood Disorders
• Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics (NMT)
• Neurosequential Model of Education (NME)
• Oppositional Defiant and other Behavioral Disorders
• Parent/child relational issues
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other Anxiety Disorders
• PracticeWise MAP
• SPARCS (Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Re-experiencing Chronic Stress)
• Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
• Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
HopeSprings offers services to individuals who receive Medicaid as well as those covered by other health insurance providers. A sliding scale fee is available to those who qualify.
A Healing Environment
With a goal of meeting youth and families in an environment that leads to healing, HopeSprings offers services in a variety of settings:
Individual, Family, and Group Sessions:
• One-on-one or family sessions with a counselor
• Opportunities for peers, parents, and others who have gone through similar life situations to come together in a group setting with a counselor to discuss topics
• Through a working relationship with schools, families may learn more about services offered by HopeSprings.
• These services are offered in the school during or after the school day with students and/or their family members.
• Counselors work with teachers and parents to identify interventions that may benefit the student.
• In some cases, young people and families may thrive on having counselors come to their home to discuss issues and develop strategies for helping a family overcome a difficult situation.
Case Management/Wellness Services:
• Wellness Coaches are available to provide additional services to assist in holistic care and recovery.