As we approach the season of giving, here’s a simple way YOU can help kids in need:
Cunningham’s Giving Tuesday Brown Bag Challenge!
Whether you take the Challenge yourself or rally your friends, employees, co-workers or members to take the Challenge along with you, your efforts will be contributing to helping Cunningham kids heal, learn and grow!
And it’s so simple:
- Cunningham will provide the brown lunch bags
- Pack a lunch from home once a week between Oct. 29 and Nov. 23
- On Giving Tuesday, November 27, 2018, donate the money you would have spent on lunch out those days to Cunningham Children’s Home!
- When you are ready to make your donation, visit Giving Tuesday or mail your gift to PO Box 878, Urbana, IL 61803
- The money raised will support Cunningham’s vision to see every child thrive!
We’d love to recognize and thank you on our website and through social media so once you’ve decided to participate, please contact Ginger McKee by email or at 217.337.9074.
The business or organization whose employees or members donate the most money will earn bragging rights!
And…besides helping others, you will also be helping yourself:
How Bringing Your Own Lunch To Work Can Help Your Energy Levels, Overall Health And Bank Balance:
- You Eat More Veggies. ...
- You Consume Less Fat, Salt, Sugar And Energy. ...
- Correct Portion Size. ...
- No Temptation Of Lunch 'Extras' And Drinks. ...
- It Helps Curb The 3 p.m. Slump. ...
- Stay Away From The Food Court. ...
- READ MORE