Honoring Those Leaving a Legacy to Cunningham Children’s Home
|LEARN ABOUT THE CEDARS SOCIETY INAUGURAL CELEBRATON|
A Legacy Gift is a pre-planned gift designated to support the youth, adults and families served by Cunningham Children’s Home after you are gone.
- The most common Legacy Gift is a bequest in a Last Will and Testament
- Other Legacy Gifts include:
- Naming Cunningham as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or remaining IRA and retirement plan account
- Donations of securities or real estate at the time of death
- Any provision that provides for Cunningham through an estate plan
When you make plans for a Legacy Gift to Cunningham Children’s Home, you become part of the The Cedars Society.
- Gift is established through a will or other written estate plan
- No minimum gift size
- Consult with attorney or financial advisor for guidance
- Share plan with Cunningham by completing a Bequest Intention Form
- All information provided is kept strictly confidential
The Cedars Society - a special honor
- You receive a Certificate of Gratitude and special recognition on our website and in annual report
- You receive an invitation to an annual appreciation gathering
If considering making a Legacy Gift:
- Contact Tim Manard at (217) 337-9071 or email@example.com for more information about your options.
- Contact your attorney and financial advisor. They can assist you in determining what type of gift best suits your personal and financial circumstances.
- Talk to your family about your plans and personal wishes to address family member needs as well as your Legacy Gift.